Church of St. Nicholas

Today's image with the bell-tower of the late Gothic construction from the beginning of the 16th century originated in 1662, which was also the year when the church got its first bronze bell. The first side altar with the painting of St. Florian depicting Pristan of Maribor dates back to 1740 and the second one to the third quarter of the 18th century. The Stations of the Cross from the 17th century were given to the subsidiary in Miklavž in 1910 by the church of Hoče. In the outer church wall, several Roman stones are embedded. On the southern wall of the church bell tower there is a large fresco of St. Christopher, the intercessor of sudden death.