Mary's statue

The figural sign, made on the order of the Dominican nuns from Radlje, originally stood in front of the Dominican monastery. After the disbandment of the monastery at the end of the 18th century it was transferred to the square of the former court building (1783), and then in the last third of the 20th century (1978) to its present place next to the church of St. Michael.