Branch Church of St. Ignatius on the Red Bank

The original wooden church, which was built by the Benedictines, was in 1769 replaced by a stone one. It was built out of fear that Luther's faith would spread around the area. In the main altar of the church there is the Baroque painting of St. Ignatius, on the right side of the "Šmohorski" altar, and on the left the altar of the Mother of God. On the walls, there are the Joseph’s Stations of the Cross. The church is the only one in Slovenia that is dedicated to the founder of the Jesuit Order of St. Ignatius of Loyola.