Branch Church of St. Cross

The church was first mentioned in the 13th century; however, the present church is already of late Baroque from 1659. Subsequently a bell tower and sacristy were added. On the closing wall of the presbytery there are the remains of the frescoes of Mary and John the Evangelist, and in the middle there is a large and quality Baroque crucifix. The church also houses the altar of St. Florian, where the people of Sveti Kri┼ż often sought shelter from fire.